HAL ITI Apprenticeship 2023 | Freshers | Trade Apprentice| ITI Pass | Last Date : 10th January 2023 |
Organization Name :- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL)
The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago. Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India. The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is the type of State-owned enterprise.
Organization Website :- www.hal-india.co.in
Positions :- Trade Apprentice
Location :- Amethi, Uttar Pradesh
Stipend :- As Per Govt. Norms
- ITI in Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Instrument Mechanic, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA), Machinist (Grinder), Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Electroplater, Welder (Gas & Electric), Painter (General), Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)
Total Vacancies :- Not Disclosed
Age Limit :-
- Maximum age limit 27 years (as on 10/01/2023)
- For General Candidate, 30 years in case of OBC, 32 years in case of SC/ST Candidate.
HAL ITI Apprenticeship 2023 Selection Process :-
- The Selection for Engagement of Apprentices will be based on 100% Merit basis, taking into
- consideration 70% Weightage of Total Aggregate Marks secured in the 10th class & 30% weightage of
- Total Aggregate Marks secured in the ITI Examination.
How to Apply :-
- All Interested & Eligible Candidates must register in the respective portals and submit their scanned copy of their application in the prescribed proforma to e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10.01.2023
More Details & Application From :- Click Here