Heritage Foods Walk in interview 2023
Post : Operator
Heritage Foods Walk in interview 2023 | Operator | ITI Pass |
Company Name :- Heritage Foods
The Heritage Group, founded in the year 1992 by Mr. Nara Chandrababu Naidu, is one of the fastest growing Public Listed Companies in India, with six-business divisions-Dairy, Retail, Agri, Bakery, Renewable Energy and VetCa under its flagship Company Heritage Foods Limited (Formerly known as Heritage Foods (India) Limited).
Qualification / Experience :-
- Stick Line Operator ITI-(Fitter/Electrician) Qualification with 1-4 yrs of Dairy/Any FMCG experience is required.
- Production Operator: ITI-(Fitter/Electrician) Qualification with 1-4 yrs of Dairy/Any FMCG experience is required.
- LOLLY TANK Operator ITI-(Fitter/Electrician) Qualification with 1-4 yrs of Dairy/Any FMCG experience is required.
Location :- Uppal,Hyderabad
Stipend :- Rs. 2,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A
Walk In Interview details :-
- Date – 07th January, 2022 (Saturday)
- Time – between 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Venue – Heritage Foods Limited, IDA Uppal, Road No: 7 Land Mark: Modern Bakery Bus Stop, Near Uppal Ring Road, Hyderabad
More Details :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. Kdinfohub.com does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.