IIT Roorkee Walk in Interview 2022
Post : Project Attendant /Lab Technician
IIT Roorkee Walk in Interview 2022 | Project Attendant /Lab Technician | ITI Pass | Interview Date: 26 December 2022
Organization Name – Indian Institute Of Technology’ Roorkee
The academic activities of the Institute are spread over three campuses 365 acres campus at Roorkee, 25 acres campus at Saharanpur and 10 acres campus of Greater Noida Extension Centre at Greater Noida. The Institute offers several undergraduate programmes leading to Bachelor’s degree in different disciplines of engineering, technology and architecture, Integrated dual-degree programmes.
Position – Project Attendant /Lab Technician
- ITI in Motor Mechanic Trade/ Certificate course in Motor mechanic , Driving License of Light Motor Vehicle
Experience – 1-2 years of practical experience in a shop/lab/company in similar areas
Job Location – Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India
Salary: – Rs.18000/-pm
Job Description –
- Laboratory maintenance, repair and up keeping
- deskwork with MS office packages
Candidates desiring to appear for the interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of principal investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of interview.
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidates shall bring along with them the original/degree(s)/certificates(s) and experience certificates(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Walk in Interview Details: –
- The interview will be held at 3PM on 26th December at Room 134, Mechanical Engg. Deptt.
For More Details: – Click here