IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Apprentice | 25 Posts | ITI Pass | Last Date : 12th January 2023 |
Organization Name :- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC)
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC) is a “Mini Ratna (Category-I)” Central Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways, Government of India. IRCTC was incorporated on 27th September, 1999 as an extended arm of the Indian Railways to upgrade, professionalism and manage the catering and hospitality services at stations, on trains and other locations and to promote domestic and international tourism through development of budget hotels, special tour packages, information & commercial publicity and global reservation systems.
Organization Website :- www.irctc.com
Position :- Apprentice
Job Location :- Kolkata
IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Stipend :- Rs. 5,000 – 9,000/- pm
Educational Qualification :
- Passed Matriculation Examination with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
Technical Qualifications :
- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in COPA trade.
Total Vacancies :- 25 Posts
Duration of Training :- 01 Year
IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Selection Process :- Merit Basis
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 29 December 2022
- Closing Date : 12 January 2023
How to Apply IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 12 January 2023
IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Official Notification : Click here
Apply Link :- Click Here