Security Printing Press Recruitment 2022 | Jr. Technician/ Firemen | 83 Posts | 31 October 2022 |
Organization Name :- Security Printing Press, Hyderabad (SPPH)
Security Printing Press, Hyderabad (SPPH) is a commercial organization directly working under the administrative control of Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs, Currency & Coinage Division, New Delhi.
Government of India decided in 1980 to set up a Security Printing Press at the historical and Capital City of Andhra Pradesh state i.e. in Hyderabad to meet the requirements of Postal Stationery and other fiscal documents in the Country.
Organization Website :- www.spphyderabad.spmcil.com
- Jr. Technician (Printing/Control)
- Jr. Technician (Fitter)
- Jr. Technician (Turner)
- Jr. Technician (Welder)
- Jr. Technician (Electrical)
- Jr. Technician (Electronics/ Instrumentation)
Job Location :- Hyderabad
Salary :- Rs. 18,780 – 67,390/- pm
Jr. Technician (Printing/Control) :
- Full time ITI certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Printing trade Viz. Litho Offset machine minder/ Letter press machine minder/ Offset Printing/ Platemaking/ Electroplating/Full Time ITI in Plate maker cum impositer/hand composing. OR
- Full Time Diploma in Printing technology from Government recognized institutes/ polytechnics.
Jr. Technician (Fitter) :
- Full-time I.T.I. certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Fitter trade.
Jr. Technician (Turner) :
Full-time I.T.I.from NCVT/SCVT in Turner trade.
Jr. Technician (Welder) :
- Full-time I.T.I. certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Welder trade.
Jr. Technician (Electrical) :
- Full-time I.T.I. certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Electrical.
Jr. Technician (Electronics/ Instrumentation) :
- Full-time I.T.I. certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Electronics/ Instrumentation.
- 10th Class Passed
- Certificate in Fireman training from
- Minimum height 5‟ 5” (165 cm) and chest 31” – 33” (79-84 cms.)
- Each eye must have a full field
- Colour blindness, squint or any
morbid conditions of the eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
Total Vacancies :- 83 Posts
- Jr. Technician (Printing/Control) : 68 Posts
- Jr. Technician (Fitter) : 06 Posts
- Jr. Technician (Turner) : 01 Post
- Jr. Technician (Welder) : 01 Post
- Jr. Technician (Electrical) : 03 Posts
- Jr. Technician (Electronics/ Instrumentation) : 03 Posts
- Fireman : 01 Post
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2022) :- 18 years to 25 Years
Upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
- SC/ST : 05 Years
- OBC : 03 Years
- PWD : By 10 years (GEN/EWS) 13 years (OBC) 15 Years (SC/ST)
Selection Process :-
- Selection for the posts will be done through online examination which will be of objective type.
Application Fees :-
- UR, EWS and OBC : Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST and PWD : Rs. 200/-
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 01 October 2022
- Closing Date : 31 October 2022
- Tentative Date of Examination which will be conducted “Online” at selected centres : Nov/Dec 2022
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 31 October 2022
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. Kdinfohub.com does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE.