West Central Railway Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Trade Apprentice | 2521 Posts | Last Date : 17th December 2022 |
Organization Name :- West Central Railway (WCR)
The West Central Railway, one of the 19 zones of the Indian Railways, came into existence on 1 April 2003. It is headquartered at Jabalpur.
Organization Website :- www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Position :– Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Jabalpur, Bhopal, Kota
Stipend :– As Per Govt. Norms
Qualification :- ITI Pass in Relevant Trades
Total Vacancies :- 2521 Posts
Selection Process :- Merit Basis
Age Limit (as on 17.11.2022) :-
- For General : 15 to 24 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by :
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- For PH Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fees :-
- Rs.100/- (Non-refundable)
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- Mode of Payment: By using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets, etc.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 18 November 2022
- Closing Date : 17 December 2022
How to Apply :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or 17 December 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here